Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!!

So my weekend was pretty sweet! Thursday night i drove all the way down to Orem so that me and ashley could go see Twilight! And it was pretty freakin awesome! If you haven't seen it, i'd definately recommend it! Before the movie me and ash went and bought matching shirts for the movie! We thought we were pretty cool!

We got home from the movie at about 3 AM and ashley had to go to school at 8 :) she was a little late... Then on saturday, we went down to Brady's parents house for an early thanksgiving! and we convinced the guys to stay home with the kids while me, ashley, jenny, bray's mom sheryl, and brady's sister kim all went to see Twilight again! and it was just as awesome the second time!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man i loved Twilight!! it was awesome!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

You went twice oh man you guys kill me I love it! I'm glad you had so much fun though!!