Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So last night we had our family christmas party! It was so much fun! Every thanks giving, we draw names to buy presents for someone in the family. Then at our christmas party, we play bingo! And after you get bingo, you get to open your present! I got bingo, and got this from my sister jenny! haha then she told me that was a joke and she got me a real present. Which was PJ pants from Old Navy! My favorite! Also, me and Ashley always get each other a gift just for fun! and we have a contest to see who can wrap their present with the most layers! Unfortunately, i waited till the last minute to buy Ashley's present and had no time to wrap it at all! So i pretty much got my butt kicked this year!

This is the present Ashley got for me....
And this is the present i got for Ash...

So i started unwrapping...and unwrapping... and unwrapping...
and 23 layers later, i got to a box! which had another 6 layers to go inside.
I finally got through all 29 layers! Ashley got me a hoodie, a pair of earrings, and a pair of fuzzy socks! :) I didn't wrap Ashley's present, but i did at least manage to put her present in a box, and then i put that box into a bigger box. But thats about all i did. haha



2 comments:

Mindi D said...

What? The botox shirt is a joke? I think it's totally cute!! HA ha! It looks like a fun time! Merry Christmas!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Nice job ash on the wrapping. What did you give ash?? That looks like a fun tradition you 2 have. We had so much fun at the party too. Gotta love bingo